Thursday, June 26, 2008

Re-Gain Confidence

A story about my mother.... (please feel free to share with anyone)

She is 58 years old, it's a scary age for all women to face the reality that 60 is arriving. Since last few years, she started to become very sensitive especially with my father, she is afraid of losing my father to some other woman. Although of course we all know that it's just her 'creative imagination' that has been haunting her mind. We realize that she is losing confident of herself, but nothing we could do to make her feel better, her self-confidence level is seriously sinking. Sometimes we'd try to avoid the sensitive topics, but sometimes I feel that she needs someone to talk to, so I would intentionally ask her how my father is doing, I know that will make her cries, but maybe is good to let her release the tension once in a while.

My mother had migraine headaches. She could never go out under the hot sun, otherwise she will suffer for the next few days. After taking the mangosteen juice, she is now free of headaches. Of course all of us are very happy, but more unexpected have happened….

She had constipation problem, that's is gone too. She is able to enjoy going to the toilet and she told me that she feels her body is lighter now. My parents have been doing hiking every morning for many years, my mother normally will be slowly catching up from far behind, but now she is walking in the front, other old folks who hike together are very surprised with my mother's progress. They asked my mother: "what is your secret?"

My mother's sister-in-law who is only 48 years old came to visit us 2 weeks ago (from KL), she asked the same thing, what is my mother's secret? My aunt looks so much older than my mother, but my mother is 10 years older than her.

And there is more… my mother said she feels that her skin is firmer and smoother, especially the face. She said my skin looks firmer and smoother too (Aikk!…now she is trying to raise my own level of confidence...hehe..) She borrows my 'body slim underware' and this is what she said "since I'm already getting prettier, must as well I make it perfect, let me be 'very' pretty!" She said that with full of confidence, I was so amazed with the inner and outer changes of my mother.

Not only that she is healthier, she has gained back her self-confidence too, this is really something that we never expect to get from the results of drinking the mangosteen juice. I asked her again how is my father doing, she said "who cares!" and laughed with slight embarrassment, I think she realized that she had been acting over-sensitive. I can only say that my whole family is blessed. I'm grateful.

May you and your family are happy and healthy!

Order the juice today at http://www.mymangosteen.com/distributors/immune/mlys/order.asp or send me email suyin96@gmail.com to send the juice as a gift of appreciation to your parents now. Let them know that you care for them and you want them to be healthy.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boost my wealth with internet. thanks
migraine headache triggers